Fundermax® is a high quality building product, ideal for coating facades, balconies, gates, wall guards, street furniture and other outdoor uses you have in your imagination!
The Fundermax® Max Exterior panels are thermostable high pressure laminates (HPL) manufactured according to EN 438-6. Fundermax® has a smooth surface and therefore it is easy to clean, even in situations of graffiti, which are easily removed with an organic solvent, without damage the product characteristics.
With a range of over 100 colors, Fundermax® gives its product a guarantee of 10 years of color stability in Class 4-5, according to the International Greyscale.
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to scratches
- Resistant to solvents
- Resistant to hail
- Doubly hardened
- Easy assembly
- Flexural behavior according to EN ISO 178
- Weather resistant according to EN ISO 4892-2
- Impact resistant according to EN ISO 178
- Light-resistant according to EN ISO 4892-3
- Resistant to frost of -80 ° C to 180 ° C (DMTA-OFI 300,128)
- Heat resistant from -80ºC to 180ºC (DMTA-OFI 300,128)
Viroc® is a composite panel, composed by wood particles and cement.
It combines the flexibility of the timber with the strength and durability of the cement, allowing a wide range of applications in facades, walls, floors and roofs.